We help health care providers evolve and transform their clinical operations to improve quality and reduce costs, taking a value-based approach that is engaging and inspiring.
- Practice transformation - Redefine key areas of your organization to support the successful shift from an acute model of care incentivized by productivity, to a longitudinal model of care incentivized by value. We’ll help you develop a continuous process of building and aligning systems, processes and people, to succeed
- Medical management - Team-based care coordination to help providers deliver holistic and personalized care to patients
- Home-based care delivery - Implement processes and/or staffing support for clinical service expansion in the home through Alegis Care, a business of CareAllies. Alegis Care provides Health Risk Assessments, Chronic Care Management, and Complex Care Management services to extend your reach of care to a place where patients feel most comfortable – their home
- Behavioral health & social determinants - Increase the use of behavioral health management across your population. Together, we’ll work to identify patients with undiagnosed or underlying behavioral disorders, and those with significant medical and behavioral overlay, helping to prevent relapse and readmission of patients hospitalized for behavioral issues, and improve outcomes for your patients in a hospital, rehabilitation or residential facility
- Clinical innovation - Helping physicians identify and prioritize specific areas of near and intermediate investment to assist in the development and implementation of next generation clinical capabilities
- Population health - Risk stratify your population, identify care gaps, and identify the highest risk patients and those patients with the potential to impact your quality and financial performance. Ensure your organization’s patients adhere to their care plans by coordinating care and providing follow up to achieve better patient engagement